Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cell Respiration Lab Five

heavy backpack

I recently picked up a book written by a former "psychic-spy" who has worked all his life for the U.S. military and intelligence agencies. this gentleman, now retired, he opened his own agency, where he teaches the skills and 'ESP. and it 'very interesting testimony on projects for decades secretly funded by both the U.S. and Russia on the search for hidden powers of the human mind, how to influence the thoughts of others (what he says and his team managed to instill ideas in subliminal anti-Gorbachev when he took power, and found expressed in the letter in his famous speech in front of the home), how to enter the visual and auditory perceptions of others too - for example, were put in contact with an American hostage kidnapped, or a criminal on the run, being able to describe the place where they were or what 'was said in the room).
the important thing 'that this type of mental powers are not considered at all paranormal or parapsychology, but of course in our possession even if completely unused, and then to be rediscovered and train again until you get to make them part and parcel of our consciousness.
I was too curious and I jumped the final appendix where the author of 'a small series of exercises for those who want to take their first steps with the PEC - extrasensory perception subsidiary - and I found an incredible match: the exercise felt more' important 'to develop the sensitivity' environmental and prejudice must be made fully aware of their feelings every time you pass a door, which crosses a threshold from one room to another .... well, I could not believe, but that 's one of the basic exercises of the course "awakening of consciousness" I had done recently, with the small difference that we are talking about staying present to remember if you '... but always do it when you are going through a door.
more and more 'small pieces of the puzzle are put together. Mitakuye Oyasin, and everything 'related, I am a part of everything and everything is reflected in me, and every part of the universe' in relation to me.
and as in the case of abductions of corrado malanga unite philosophical concepts, science fiction, spiritual and political, here the esoteric sciences such as alchemy, gnosticism, occultism, go hand in hand with top secret military research projects and departments science more 'advanced various governments.
there are still some pieces who are struggling to find a place, but I'm working on and which I intend to compare with other targets, people used as guinea pigs in experiments like me. if someone reads me, apart from my spies, it stays in touch!
are in Strasbourg, France north of the border with Germany, Alsace. to get here, I first fired a long journey by car and then by bus. almost 3 days of travel, we hope that it's worth it.
I noticed that my "followers", or how to define them, stalkers, spies, detectives on a mission of "shadowing continuous but discrete, the last time trying to get noticed as little as possible, cosi'da a bit 'of time this part have not been verified strangely the usual burglary, intruders in your home or car, I have not found oiled locks or misplaced, it 'I noted in my special tamper appliances, replacement of objects, ne'mi came across the usual investigative agency spies from two-bit I follow with the utmost indifference to the fact that I know it or not, even trying to get noticed while sending the sms to the exchange, when the next step.
what it will 'mean? certainly does not mean they have decided to let go. perhaps this is a temporary easing policy, so I could scrub better later, and when I am 'and distracted by other things taken by surprise ... I will take with their special effects.
and this 'already' success several times in the past, and therefore I try to always be alert, fighting my natural tendency to daydream, to distract, to imagine situations from the film, as an eternal adolescent.
I also try to take some countermeasures, unfortunately not very effective so far, and that means' to always carry all the important things: wallet, passport, house keys and car keys including second, various documents, netbook with its battery, cell phone, camera and its battery, small supply of pills, and so on.
sometimes costs me a lot and literally weighing me bring my backpack everywhere a big heavy as a rock, and I have so often tempted to leave it at home, especially when they are from friends who know my situation and tell me 'here and' quiet, does not fit anyone, it 's never happened at all! " poor, naive, unaware that in just five minutes spies can come and go from their house without a trace and without being noticed by anyone.
if the effort to always carry a certain number of things in a certain way is paid for those items as a passport and documents, so that at least 'is saved from being sprayed with lubricating substances, or counterfeiting, or inserting microscopic chips or other gadgets, with regard to technological objects and 'a useless effort.
mini notebook, mobile phone, camera, work with a battery for power things must be charged by an electrical outlet, and their technology, as I have already 'mentioned in other posts, is based directly on to infiltrate - I guess with special software - in the normal power grid, so all these objects are easily pirated remote without necessarily having to physically hand them to steal.
at times, especially in the early days after the purchase of a new mobile phone or camera, I went in the bar or in the internet cafe 'to recharge the battery, but not always and I' as possible, and not 'all that is needed, since apparently have a mapping of the entire power grid that can be accessed in real time, so 'as the telephone network of the rest.
and 'useless with technology there 'no way to escape the control and espionage,' cause the military establishment have a means of power and knowledge piu'avanzata incredibly complex and that to which I can have access or the common people.
the only way to escape the control and 'not to use it at all: give up the phone, computer, machine, on TV, all'elettricita'in ... but not s easy ... and even if you go in the most 'out of the world satellite tracking you ... you can read minds and see through your eyes, or microchips implanted under the skin or that you have in your shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment