Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome To New Dental Office Letter

new locks for the car and continued intrusion




to change my daily way of life changing strategies of the organization employed to my supervision 24 hours 24. this time I am traveling by car, often aimless and sometimes with appointments made on the same day, change of place to sleep almost every night.
can not have fun with intrusions and stalking settled in houses nearby, now the spies got excited about the only things still in my day: the car, clothes, my little netbook to which I am writing.
every time I go out of the car to go somewhere, away from its view, come into the car and sprinkle the steering wheel, gear shift, hand brake knobs and more, with an oily substance and sticky.
'm not exaggerating. every time, that 'several times a day. have wised up and do it in a less invasive, putting a quantity 'below, barely perceptible, but to polish the surfaces completely give a pass light so that I come into contact with this "something". same spray or polishing agent, and 'was put on my travel bag and onto the hinges on the beauty case and all things plastic, including food packaging.
I do not know what is all this'. evidently not enough for him to follow me everywhere from the many technological devices at their disposal.
need to get information about my physical state by emission of the body? also seem interested in my leftovers, and my sessions to the toilet.
on car doors locks appeared brand new. on the passenger side door and 'remained an obvious dent, you see I have tried to replace the lock too. have also replaced the knobs inside the opening, or have changed in some way, I noticed 'cause they also have a reassembled the evil take me and now is out of place.
soon as I leave here that some of the cars following me usually starts hanging around the place where I parked, then one of them goes and does what he must do on my Berlingo, with a car near by who controls the situation. not all are the usual anonymous rented car in the fleet, such as the Ford Focus that I always see, some of them seem to use their personal cars, which are large displacement or suv. perhaps they are the coordinators of the team on the field, which in turn relate to imagine someone who is somewhere within the command, where he received my telephone conversations and not, messages, email, this blog ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment