Thursday, August 5, 2010

Congratulations Wording Wedding

One thing I forgot to say GOOD JOB ...

I forgot one thing that is close to my heart: Pediatric patients are also many young children who for various reasons do not have access to 'classroom, where mothers sometimes need a little help with the children in the room . I happened to lend a hand to a mother who had the child in the throes of an hysterical and served him play and sing in his room to calm him down. The mother did not think to call and was very grateful and amazed that the child had calmed down with me. I think it's useful from time to time appear to have a room of children, even to attend to practical things, when there is too much to do in the classroom.
Good luck and greetings to all, Rosanna and Lisa. Alex and Isa, how many cups are broken? Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment