Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does Anyone Have Any Cute Sad Quotes



Dear,
is so long that I write a blog post, specifically this summer, when I did my volunteer experience. This does not mean that you, and all the experiments that I shared with you, you are not always present in my mind and in my heart. I found this article pointed to my facebook link and I want to make you participate. Too bad that we work in a country where, in addition to the ordinary, even more so is not including overtime. This
is the story of ordinary experience that it has become extraordinary for the theme and content thereof. What about our volunteer experiences that depart from an area already out of the ordinary?
We always keep your head high, and a Christian, turn the other cheek. It is always the right to be mocked and ridiculed.
An affectionate kiss to all
Rosanna

The teacher of children with leukemia
www.giornalettismo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment