Friday, September 4, 2009

Best Foundation For Acne

"Mossos d'Esquadra for damage and intrusion






that 's what they call a sudden return to reality'.
I thank the perpetrators for letting me wake up from an illusion, my naive plans to go live alone in a cottage in the country, to do this and that, to replace my car with a van and travel with that by living in it. .., and then buy a lot of beautiful clothes, to open a business, have Friends, normal human relationships, adopt a dog or a cat, own furniture, books, a computer ... are things that can not afford to do.

them 'I can' afford to live alone. if I do, and I did so many times now, forgetting past experience, or the illusion it was over, I hit hard. ruin everything I own. enter anywhere. force, duplicate, photograph, copy, alter, replace.
thanks dear contractors, give me a great opportunity to waive any material thing! I also given the opportunity to free myself from all ties in social, occupational, emotional, passionate ... and any illusion of normal life.

but we go to the facts, not have much time nor much strength.
I returned from my wanderings in Galicia by exactly one week. (I write the post vererdi September 4, 2009)
I went back to Barcelona and then I found myself alone in the apartment, with the prospect of 10 days of tranquility 'before leaving for Italy on September 10.
I rented a room in what must have been an apartment shared with other tenants, but after the first 2 days I found myself alone. the other rooms were not rented, and who knows 'why'.
already 'the evening of Sunday, when I went to the movies, came home I found several things "polished" in my room in the house although there was a woman with a baby, (relatives the landlord) who slept in a nearby room.
the perpetrators have made them sleep deeply and entered without any problems. have sprinkled with this substance lubricant objects in my room and my things in the kitchen, including packaging of food, avoiding everything else. knew perfectly what were my cups, what my coffee, 'my dough, and so' on.
in the days following this discovery quite shocking for me, I was completely alone in the apartment.
at this point the contractors have indulged. came every day at home or in my car, sprinkling layers with a bit of polishing 'all becoming more and more' aggressive and causing various damage.
berlingo the dashboard, where I put the documents and certificates of insurance, and 'was forced and does not close', in addition to the obviously damaged the passenger side door.
the interior of the car and 'was meticulously dotted the usual Semioli transparent substance, such glossy wax that is used in professional cleaning.
this treatment I have done every day and every day I tried to clean, equipped with gloves and cleaning agents, the things that I had to touch to force, such as handles, steering wheel, furniture, handbags, home furnishings .
yesterday, Thursday ', when I realized that they had polished the whole car, including glass and bodywork, the engine was a strange echo, and that there was obvious damage, I went to the local police, the "Mossos d'Esquadra" and I made the complaint.
know it's not useless, but the events are getting worse and evolving quickly, 'cause I preferred to leave a trace in the near future in case something unpredictable happens.
however for me it 'was a success!
have been treated well, listened for hours in a professional manner and without bias. the policewoman and 'out twice with me in the square to see the car and found damage to the door and the dashboard, apparently tampered with, and the strangeness that locks are not enforced. also found as the interior of leather were shiny, sticky, ultra-clean, in contrast to the rest of the car was dusty, dirty and untidy.
between the approach of the police and these Italians Catalans c'e'un abyss. also cultural. e'che not I have no illusions, I know that the complaint will not have 'and will follow' shelved, if not now more 'forward, it seemed right to say it.

back to the facts, the substance that they use contractors produce a complex of light reflections, the property has' special reflective, perhaps even magnetic and hygroscopic seeing things impregnated with it can suddenly increase in weight, and I e'venuto in mind that the use to implement their experiments of reality 'virtual. there may be several substances in alternate use from time to time, always conveyed by a chemical agent that down to the surface. X
regard to reality 'virtual I noticed a few times, fortunately not many perche'mi you and' the blood frozen with fear, they are able to move objects and perform actions while being physically in another place, though not very away - like a van or truck parked on the street.
this substance may also have other uses more 'strictly medical, and always be conveyed through a chemical agent that attaches to the skin, such as a gel-based paraffin, and used to obtain information on the psychophysical state of the target, his blood values and so on.
I remember this' cause their attempts to get me in contact with this shiny too insistent, and failing all have totally changed the register, from a discreet distance control investigators classic style invasion continues, urgent, angry, ruthless, trying to provoke and do damage. a delinquent street style. and is' why are the troops of criminals are protected by some uniform, which may violate their victims with impunity, to kill them.
least this way I am brutal force to realize that I'm dealing with a corporation that combines the worst of organized crime, albeit with a lot of money and technology, and must not afford distractions or pay very expensive.
I was enrolled in a English school for foreigners, I have already 'left!
in case I should take lessons in self-defense, or survival ...

of stalkers and stalking the 'tight everywhere in the city' with girls aged 18 to 25 years rather nice, about 1.65 high, slender, about 60 kg, standardized physical appearance, perhaps through some marketing agency choices.
many have an mp3 and send the message when I cross, pretending to be selecting a song, others have simply clicking their mobile phone in hand, stop. a few guys, but even in this case and looking young students.
who knows' how to find them ... to make these appearances from the lists of aspiring actors? by requests to do the traffic cop? by curriculum to enter the police?
the cars that I have run around the usual pre-owned sedans anonymous rented, usually medium-high, as the Citroen C4, the golf, the different seat, and some others that seem to be the car of spies in the area .

0 comments:

Post a Comment