Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why Is My Period Bloodorange

header.


or more non-terrestrial races that already ' You have helped the ancient Egyptians invoke you!
I made a shot-duemilaeuro costatomi € 2000 -.
perhaps the first in a series of head shots. probably.
I feel guilty. I feel better. worse. I feel .... I do not know.
I feel more and more 'estranged from reality' that I can not tell anyone.

are in search of enlightenment, I'm waiting for the famous light bulb comes on, but I reckon that if things are left 'instead of lightning enlighten me ....
unless it is already 'burnt out completely, as they think so many lemmings.
what 's the header? easy, I sold the Berlingo. Monday morning I left home at 10.15, at 10.25 the car was already 'sold.
I have not come a long way, there is' a living buying and selling in the building opposite.
I could sell it to a private party for 3500 €, I could pull the price upward, I could expect to have completed my move to Galicia ....
but the arguments you can not do when you and 'exasperated, desperate, when you feel like I feel helpless. I sometimes need to act.

to sell it already 'I thought about it for days, sending it on my return from Italy ... Then Sunday afternoon I spent a few carefree hours with a couple of my friends are married, (in Spain there are gay marriage, and 'one of the reasons why I prefer to Italy), I go back to the car ... and was sprinkled with again with the oily substance. Put the exasperation, the sense of loneliness seeing a happy married life, yet another move in the course to where it is not known, menstruation coming ... and tracks!

not to justify myself, but every damn day stand the invasion of my privacy, spies following me everywhere, phone calls and everything else, but sometimes it 's really too much to bear.
the daily sprinkling of that mysterious oily substance in the machine 'was one of the determining factors, such as daily home visits, but especially bothered me the attitude of vandalism in doing these things, which are now subject for years and I do not piu'lo same shock value.

in this period, I noticed a willingness' to cause economic damage and material, that brought me back to bygone days when I used cocaine, and the perpetrators were not for the thin to prevent me from doing so, including me money disappear, knock out the transport, damage to housing, etc. etc..
I relived the same emotions and I acted on impulse.

berlingo I bought in April for the 4000 euro, more '€ 365 insurance. then I had made some improvements and chores, I put the gas air conditioning, radio with MP3 and USB port, I had made the tom tom to travel without going mad behind the roads and maps ....
if we put up that I had to load all my stuff in the car, half move, between 4 suitcases, bags and bags, housewares and more of everything ', and finding myself without a half, I got half a house of stuff to some friends ....

and if I think I sent the remaining 3 cases with a shipping company killed dear ... sent poste restante, 'cause I do not have an address ...
I'm more 'than 3000 €, which ccccazzo.
write it 'cause I want to remember.
I want you to serve as a lesson. I do not want more 'back on my feet,' cause that contractors already 'had taught me, but I'm lazy and I have a short memory.

no longer want to 'accumulate material things. unless I have more things' are free.
no longer want to 'have a car.
not want any more ' illusion of being able to lead a normal life.
lostesso so follow me, but at least it should make the effort to adapt to public transportation that will change ', and will make more' mistakes.

no longer want to 'turn a blind eye if I enter the house, if I put some of my things with substances etc. etc.. I promise from now on to respond. headers welcome. especially among people whom I care. the realzione should be the reverse of what 'they expect.
warned expensive contractors.
because surely there are "profiler" to work on me, to understand, interpret and predict my behavior and my reaction ... know that I will try 'to be unpredictable even to myself.

I give advice 'to other victims or targets of espionage technology, be unpredictable, act quickly, do something that is not part of your lifestyle, and be aware that on you there' s a profiler who studied professonista and assessing what 'you can bear it or not.
our level of soppportazione and 'like the story of the frog in the pot of hot water, not Adapt then gradually, try to get out of the pot, or cage, in any way!

as for me ....
you've lost money, I rode 'cause I know they are not money but my family, I made a shot, etc etc ... but who cares. and 'round, I do not regret it.
are born without money and no clothes, and leave 'this life naked as I came to the world. how will we all. count only our actions.

with what 'I do not want to be too philosophical, spiritual forgiveness does not relieve you from having to pay for their sins.
dear sirs I'll remember 'this too, when it' s time to come to terms, because 'arrive' at that time ...
pay for having destroyed my life, and I will thank you 'for me had to wake up from the illusion of a poor survival in matrix ...
wake up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment